$25/ day per dog
Multiple dogs: $20/ day per dog ( Dogs must live under the same roof)
- Veterinary Form (filled out/ signed by your vet)
- Yearly negative fecal test
- Boarding & Daycare Application
- Spayed/Neutered (if over 6 months old)
- NO history of aggression
- Passed daycare evaluation
- DHLPP (or variation)
- Influenza (Canine Flu) (both first & second booster required)
- Bordetella (Kennel cough)
- Year round flea prevention (12 months/year) (ex. Frontline, NexGard)
- Year round heart worm prevention (12 months/year) (ex. Heartgard)
- Safe & fun environment for friendly dogs to socialize & play
- Pups are able to run & play with their friends as much as they would like while being monitored closely
- Short "nap" times to prevent pups from becoming overstimulated
- Depending on the pup, they can nap in their own space or with a friend
- Nyla bones & food puzzles given during nap times
- Forms are required to be submitted at least 24 hours prior to evaluation
- Daycare evaluation is required to get to know your pup better & introduce them to a few dogs
- Daycare evaluation is anywhere from one hour to the entire day
During their first few days we take things slow. The first time coming can be a little scary for some dogs. We typically get them used to the Barn and introduce them to a few dogs during their evaluation. If they are comfortable and having fun, we will introduce them to a few more dogs. If your pup eats lunch we give them about 30 minutes before and after eating to give them time to digest their food.
Daycare is not just for young pups but older dogs as well! They enjoy the opportunity to get up and play or wander around meeting new friends. In life there are so many things that keep you busy, however, with daycare, exercising your pup is one less thing to worry about. Daycare is a fantastic way to help your dog out if they have a lot of endless energy, separation anxiety or destructive behaviors when left alone.
A major benefit of regular daycare is that your pup will develop strong relationships with the other dogs who attend the same days. They will know when it is time for daycare and be excited to see their friends.
We are a small kennel and can only accommodate a certain number of pups at a time. When booking daycare days we can make standing appointments. This means you only need to let us know if you won't be coming in that day or week. Booking a standing appointment, helps ensure you will get a spot. If you are not sure what days you'd like to bring your dog in, that's okay too. Just call or text us when you would like to bring your dog in to play.
Free Baths! : These must be requested. If you bring your dog a minimum of 2 days a week then you will be enrolled in our free bath program. You will get a punch card (one per dog) and once they come 10 days, they will get a bath. The free bath cards expire one month after they are issued. Once you are ready to cash in your free bath, just give us a call to let us know what day you'd like. We recommend requesting them in advance (24 hours) so we can make sure we have time on the day that works best for you.
If you bring your dog to daycare on a weekly basis, you have priority over non-daycare clients on major holidays. This does not guarantee a boarding spot but it definitely gives you a better chance. It is still important to get reservations in early, especially for holidays.
- New Years Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- Christmas Eve (Closed early)