Daycare & Boarding:
- Curbside drop off/pickup only
- In person tours are closed for the foreseeable future.
- NO history of aggression
- Passed daycare evaluation
- DHLPP (or variation)
- Influenza (second booster is required)
- Year round flea prevention (ex. Frontline, NexGard)
- Yearly negative fecal test
- Year round heart worm prevention (ex. Heartgard)
- Veterinary Form (filled out/signed by dogs veterinarian)
- Health & Temperament Agreement
- Photo Release Form
- Boarding & Daycare Application
* We require Bordetella and the second Influenza vaccine are given at least 10 days prior to boarding or attending daycare. This is because dogs can sometimes shed the virus into the kennel after they get the vaccine. But, whenever you take your dog to a kennel, vet clinic, daycare facility, dog park, pet store or anywhere they come in contact with other dogs, there is chance they will contract an upper respiratory virus. While the vaccines do help prevent it, they can still contract the virus even when vaccinated.